Interviews, Podcasts, Media
There's nothing like a juicy podcast interview or live video chat to fire people up, share amazing content and inspire action!
Kelly loves to do interviews of all kinds to introduce listeners to the power of their limitless minds and compel them to take action to up their Inner Game to create huge results in their businesses and personal lives.
Check out some of Kelly's most recent interviews below.
How She Did That
EPISODE 26 | HOW SHE BECAME A CHANGE MAKER WITH KELLY SULLIVAN RUTA
Kelly tells us what a disruptor is and explains how we can become change agents in the world, to break down the status quo that doesn’t serve the greater good. She teaches women how to up their inner game so that they can go out and create that very positive disruption in their communities, industries, countries, and governments.
SHE AND I TALK ABOUT:
- Who the change makers are
- How to know if you are a change maker and how to become one
- How to figure out what we need to be focused on
- Ways we can integrate being a change maker with our business
- The importance of starting where you are
- Why you need to work on inner disruption, first and always
- How to deal with people who resist the change we are trying to create
- Tips on how to make a contribution that is not bound by money
Not so often publicized stories of successful influencers and creatives who have experienced set backs in their careers due to the (often unspoken) terms of pivotal contracts.
Episode 004: How a $4,000 Invoice Changed Kelly Ruta’s Business
In today’s episode, (Casey-Handy Smith) talks with Kelly Ruta about her experience dealing with a coaching client who completely ghosted her, leaving a $4,000 tab behind. Kelly gets real about her experience, how she was able to beef up her client contracts with key language and develop a seamless client onboarding process to alleviate this issue altogether in her business.
The Soberful podcast is full of advice, experience, and insight. We discuss a variety of subjects from relationships in recovery, to raising kids, to living in a world where everyone seems to drink. We take the subject seriously but also have a lot of fun. We are passionate about what we do and will answer any question you have about living a life free from alcohol.
Episode 40: Eating Disorders, Mindset, and Badassery with Kelly Ruta
Creatives Making Money Podcast
The purpose of the Creatives Making Money show is to share stories of those who’ve “made it” to explore what’s worked for them, what’s not worked for them, and what’s surprised them along the way.
Episode 16: Mindset for Creatives with Kelly Ruta
- Undercharging (and how to STOP)
- Holding back on being VISIBLE (and what that’s really about)
- Boundaries and how to set and hold them as a CREATIVE and/or entrepreneur
- Advice for how to cultivate self-awareness and take your power back over your mind
Profit First Podcast
Episode 187: Amplify Your Mind and Your Income with Kelly Ruta
Literally the most fun interview ever! Kelly and Mike Michalowicz, author of Profit First (among others), jam about Money Mindset and some hilarious and inappropriate things too. Listen in on iTunes to enjoy!
The Freedom Choice
Freedom-Focused Conversations with Highly-Relatable and Inspirational Freedom Forgers
EP27: A Disruptive Woman: Pursuing Choice and Empowerment and Saying Goodbye to Control with Kelly Ruta
In each episode, we take a deep dive into one core growth strategy so you can gain a solid understanding of what’s required to serve, sell, and scale your consulting business.
EP19 – The Great Debate – Stop Trying To Charge What You Are Worth with Kelly Ruta
Crush the Journey Podcast
Episode 029 – How Your Inner Work Creates Your Outer Results with Kelly Ruta
- Mindset is how you develop your inner game
- Your inner game is all the inner work that you do in how you deal with your mind and emotions and how those two things come together in order to make decisions and get into action
- Bringing to the table your empowered mindset will have a direct effect on your bottom line in a positive way
- The issue of mindset manifests itself in both inner and outer working symptoms
The Unmistakable Creative
Cultivating Awareness of Our Own Greatness
The Unmistakable Creative Podcast features candid conversations with experts in business, technology, creativity, personal development, and neuroscience.
"If TEDTalks met Oprah, you'd have The Unmistakable Creative."
Screw the 9 to 5
How to Think Like a Leader
One of the most emotionally challenging shifts we’ve had to make in our business is stepping out of our “operator” roles in the Screw and into a CEO role.
I mean, from loosening our vice grip on being involved in the daily operations of the business… To stressing over the responsibility of paying a team of A-Players every month… To hiring and firing… It’s been one hell of a ride. Fortunately, we’ve had some kickass coaches in our corner who have helped us navigate this wild journey and this week we’ve brought one onto the show! Her name is Kelly Sullivan Ruta and she’s a straight-talking leadership coach who is about to rock your world and help you reframe some common fears and beliefs a lot of us tend to hold about leveling up in our business.