Interviews, Podcasts, Media
There's nothing like a juicy podcast interview or live video chat to fire people up, share amazing content and inspire action!
Kelly loves to do interviews of all kinds to introduce listeners to the power of their limitless minds and compel them to take action to up their Inner Game to create huge results in their businesses and personal lives.
Check out some of Kelly's most recent interviews below.
Serving it Hot
with Lisa Kuzman
Setting - and Holding - Boundaries From the Inside Out
Lisa Kuzman talks with Kelly about setting and holding boundaries from the inside out.
- How internal boundaries shape external boundaries
- Control vs leadership
- Reacting vs responding
- Explanation vs justification
- The need for self awareness in leadership
Kelly says, "Self awareness is a non negotiable quality in leaders. If you want to be an effective leader, you have to be extremely tuned-in and self aware. You don't have to be perfect, but you do have to be able to say, What is going on with me right now? Every time you're triggered, it's either a healing opportunity or a growth opportunity. It's a chance to learn something about yourself."
Listen in for the whole conversation.
Access to Anyone
Episode 210: Developing Your Personal Power
Michael talks with with psychotherapist and mindset expert Kelly Sullivan Ruta. Listen in as she reveals why we override our gut feelings (and should stop doing it), drops some incredible facts about the mind, and explains why EQ is a skill you can truly hone if you’re willing to do the work. We also talk about what it really means to be a qualified mindset expert (and how to get there).
- How she moved from a brick and mortar business to an online one
- Always checking in with your gut before you make a decision
- Masters of marketing vs. masters of craft
- Why using intellect alone to make decisions is incomplete
- Subconscious programming and social pressures
- The importance of being the person willing to speak up
- The real deal with FOMO
- The real power of humility
- Being open and willing to accept criticism
- Why there is no such thing as either/or
- Why you should be wary of secret formulas
- And so much more!
The Millionaire Mompreneur Project
EP 116: How to Unlock Limitless Levels of Freedom, Impact and Wealth FAST with Psychotherapist, Kelly Ruta
Jessie sits down with Kelly Ruta, a true mindset expert (psychotherapist) whose gift is helping women transform their mindset with tangible, high-impact actions so you can cut the fluff and go next-level in life and business and never look back despite your circumstance or fears.
Daughters of Change
Episode 10: Feeling the Fear and Doing it Anyway with Kelly Ruta & Jennifer McBrierty
Marie sits down with Kelly Ruta and Jennifer McBrierty to talk about fear, how it affects women, and how pretending it doesn’t exist isn’t how you should deal with it.
Rich Coach Club
RCC 52: Being Bold, Honest, Clear and Brave with Kelly Ruta
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you don’t have to resort to sleazy sales tactics to make money.
- How Kelly Ruta transitioned from her work as a social worker and psychotherapist into her career as a life coach.
- How she structures her business so she can spend more time speaking on stages and writing her book.
- What Kelly says to people who want to stop feeling afraid and start acting on their dreams.
- Why it’s important to show yourself some grace and compassion on the days where things just aren’t working in your business
Understanding Your Triggers with Kelly Ruta
In this episode, we interview Kelly Ruta, psychotherapist turned coach, speaker and trainer for disruptive women with the audacity to believe they can change the whole world via their voices and their work. As someone who sat both in the therapist's chair and on the therapist's couch, Kelly personally and professionally understands the importance of doing the inner work to remove every perceived obstacle you have so you can tap into your true limitless nature and do impactful work while enjoying an abundant life.
The Inspired Woman Podcast
Episode 217: BECOMING A DISRUPTOR WITH KELLY RUTA
Welcome to episode two hundred and seventeen of The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Kelly Ruta.
Psychotherapist turned personal mastery expert for female disruptors answering the call to rise up and dismantle the perceptions and paradigms across all industries that locally and globally disempower and disenfranchise people.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
How She Did That
EPISODE 26 | HOW SHE BECAME A CHANGE MAKER WITH KELLY SULLIVAN RUTA
Kelly tells us what a disruptor is and explains how we can become change agents in the world, to break down the status quo that doesn’t serve the greater good. She teaches women how to up their inner game so that they can go out and create that very positive disruption in their communities, industries, countries, and governments.
SHE AND I TALK ABOUT:
- Who the change makers are
- How to know if you are a change maker and how to become one
- How to figure out what we need to be focused on
- Ways we can integrate being a change maker with our business
- The importance of starting where you are
- Why you need to work on inner disruption, first and always
- How to deal with people who resist the change we are trying to create
- Tips on how to make a contribution that is not bound by money
Not so often publicized stories of successful influencers and creatives who have experienced set backs in their careers due to the (often unspoken) terms of pivotal contracts.
Episode 004: How a $4,000 Invoice Changed Kelly Ruta’s Business
In today’s episode, (Casey-Handy Smith) talks with Kelly Ruta about her experience dealing with a coaching client who completely ghosted her, leaving a $4,000 tab behind. Kelly gets real about her experience, how she was able to beef up her client contracts with key language and develop a seamless client onboarding process to alleviate this issue altogether in her business.
Episode 40: Eating Disorders, Mindset, and Badassery with Kelly Ruta
The Soberful podcast is full of advice, experience, and insight. We discuss a variety of subjects from relationships in recovery, to raising kids, to living in a world where everyone seems to drink. We take the subject seriously but also have a lot of fun. We are passionate about what we do and will answer any question you have about living a life free from alcohol.
Creatives Making Money Podcast
The purpose of the Creatives Making Money show is to share stories of those who’ve “made it” to explore what’s worked for them, what’s not worked for them, and what’s surprised them along the way.
Episode 16: Mindset for Creatives with Kelly Ruta
- Undercharging (and how to STOP)
- Holding back on being VISIBLE (and what that’s really about)
- Boundaries and how to set and hold them as a CREATIVE and/or entrepreneur
- Advice for how to cultivate self-awareness and take your power back over your mind
Profit First Podcast
Episode 187: Amplify Your Mind and Your Income with Kelly Ruta
Literally the most fun interview ever! Kelly and Mike Michalowicz, author of Profit First (among others), jam about Money Mindset and some hilarious and inappropriate things too. Listen in on iTunes to enjoy!
The Freedom Choice
Freedom-Focused Conversations with Highly-Relatable and Inspirational Freedom Forgers
EP27: A Disruptive Woman: Pursuing Choice and Empowerment and Saying Goodbye to Control with Kelly Ruta
EP19 – The Great Debate – Stop Trying To Charge What You Are Worth with Kelly Ruta
In each episode, we take a deep dive into one core growth strategy so you can gain a solid understanding of what’s required to serve, sell, and scale your consulting business.
Crush the Journey Podcast
Episode 029 – How Your Inner Work Creates Your Outer Results with Kelly Ruta
- Mindset is how you develop your inner game
- Your inner game is all the inner work that you do in how you deal with your mind and emotions and how those two things come together in order to make decisions and get into action
- Bringing to the table your empowered mindset will have a direct effect on your bottom line in a positive way
- The issue of mindset manifests itself in both inner and outer working symptoms
The Unmistakable Creative
Cultivating Awareness of Our Own Greatness
The Unmistakable Creative Podcast features candid conversations with experts in business, technology, creativity, personal development, and neuroscience.
"If TEDTalks met Oprah, you'd have The Unmistakable Creative."
Screw the 9 to 5
How to Think Like a Leader
One of the most emotionally challenging shifts we’ve had to make in our business is stepping out of our “operator” roles in the Screw and into a CEO role.
I mean, from loosening our vice grip on being involved in the daily operations of the business… To stressing over the responsibility of paying a team of A-Players every month… To hiring and firing… It’s been one hell of a ride. Fortunately, we’ve had some kickass coaches in our corner who have helped us navigate this wild journey and this week we’ve brought one onto the show! Her name is Kelly Sullivan Ruta and she’s a straight-talking leadership coach who is about to rock your world and help you reframe some common fears and beliefs a lot of us tend to hold about leveling up in our business.
Click the video above to listen